(1) Want Not - Waste Not, (2) Perpetual Greeting for India,

सोमवार, 21 दिसंबर 2009



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anand G.Sharma <anandgsharma@gmail.com>
Date: 2009/12/21
Subject: (1) Want Not - Waste Not, (2) Perpetual Greeting for India,
To: "Hindi Blog- Dr.Rupesh Shrivastava-Aayushved" <aayushved@gmail.com>


Want Not - Waste Not ( it starts from ME only and not from You, We, Us or Them)
Chhanatyagi kutow Vidwan - Kannatyagi Kutow Dhanik
छणत्त्यागी कुतो  विद्वान  - कणत्त्यागी कुतो  धनिक
 
* Population of India on December 21, 2009 = 115 Crore (approx.)
* Sugar price in retail market on December 21, 2009 = Rs.36-00 per Kg.
* Assume that 50% of population is not taking or can not consume sugar = 0 gram per day
* Assume that 50% of population is taking average 4 teaspoon sugar per day in 4 cup of tea (just in tea only)
* 1 teaspoon sugar weight = 5 grams X 4 cups of tea = 20 grams
* Even 1/2 teaspoon of sugar will suffice if I develop my taste for less sugar
* That means 1/2 teaspoon = 2.5 grams X 4 cups of tea = 10 grams can be saved per day by 50% population
* 10 grams x 115 Crore/2 = 57,50,00,000 people x 10 grams = 57,50,000 Kg.
* Sugar wt.57,50,000 Kg. x Rs.36 per Kg = Rs.20,70,00,000-00
* Saving Rs.20,70,00,000-00 per day if just sugar in daily tea is reduced
* Saving of.Rs.20.70 Crore per day in just 1 item, tea,  is to my India and I will be benefited indirectly
* An average person like me use approximately 100 items everyday (if I make list, will find that it is more than 100)
* Wastage of Natural Resources like Sun light, Windg and Water is not calculated here
* Saving in sugar is an example of the smallest, so 100 items x 20.7 Crore = 2070 Crore per day Saving!!!
* Indirect Saving = Indirect Profit and Indirect Wastage = Indirect Loss, as simple as that
* If I can stop wastage of the smallest, then only I can gradually stop wastage of bigger things
* I want to see the change for betterment so I must change myself first for betterment
* Saving Precious Time, Energy, Resources, Money (TERMs) is Austerity
* Everything under the Sun can come under purview of Austerity measures
* Now I am applying this Austerity to other things in my life
* I am applying reason and logic in questioning the garbage sold as news by print media
* I am applying reason and logic in questioning the garbage sold as infotainment by TV channels
* How I am benefited by knowing about men of questionable character and women of easy virtue?
* How I am benefited by knowing about personal lives of foreign or Indian actors/actresses?
* How I am benefited by knowing the score of runs made by crooket players?
* I have an interesting but unfortunate story to tell about criminal wastage of our precious Time, Energy, Resources, Money, caused by crooket. Ask if interested
* How watching, listening, talking crooket is going to help me become healthy or wise?
* Do I need to buy harmful products at exorbitant prices sold by people of questionable integrity?
* I am a Genuine person, the chosen one amongst 1% of the total population
* A Genuine person is like a Quality product and Quality speaks for itself
* In my country 99% of people come under category of Barber, Tailor, Cobbler and Butcher
* These are the people who judge others by Hair styles (Barber), Cloths (Tailor), Shoes (Cobbler) and Strategically placed Meat (Butcher)
* A Quality person does not require to be judged by Barber, Tailor, Cobbler and Butcher
* A Quality person does not require false packaging (hair style, fancy cloths, stylish shoes, body sprays etc).
* I am not going to take help of false packaging because I have Quality of my own
* Dazzling white cloths does not help whitening the black character
* I am not going to use cloth whiteners and detergents which are harmful to Nature
* I am cutting down all wasteful expenditures and applying "Want Not Waste Not"
* I am saving my children from evil designs of promoters of harmful products/thoughts
* By doing so I am contributing in saving to Nature and Mother Earth for my own benefit

* I understand that knowledge does not come by inheritance; though idiocy is inherited by default. Knowledge has to be acquired by sincere continuous efforts. Once acquired, knowledge must be shared with deserving persons only to increase in quality and quantity. Stagnant knowledge, like stagnant water, breeds bacteria of confusion and later becomes unusable. Therefore, I am determined to spread this message to save Nature and Mother Earth, only to save myself and my progeny.

Now, I start thinking in 1st Person, Present, Perfect Continuous Tense and choose one of the above words - "Adapting Austerity" for applying it on myself to attain the state of Pure Bliss. I am genuinely interested in Adapting Austerity, so I question and reason applying logic about every thing I need to live. I am asking - Do I really need it to be happy?   After applying reason and logic,  if the answer is positive, I accept it for use, otherwise I discard it.  Again as a 2nd step, I question myself about the quantity of use.  After applying reason and logic if the quantity can be reduced, I do so.  I am applying this mental process to every thing in life.  When I am eliminating use of things I do not need and controlling consumption of things I really need to live, I am contributing effortlessly to save the Nature and Mother Earth without making any noise about it.

By Adapting Austerity, I am automatically and effortlessly acquiring the properties of being Always Awakened, Alert, Attentive, Aware, Agile, Active, Applying, Ardent Admirer of Nature.

I am automatically and effortlessly benefited by Adapting Austerity, because it gives wisdom to differentiate between Real Needs, Wants and Unlimited Desires; while clearly understanding that the Means and Resources are Limited.

Bharat, ie. Hindusthan, ie. India, have not yet attacked any country for wealth, woman or land; is a fact recorded in history written by foreigners. The simple reason for not attacking others is that we, the original Bharatiya people, have Austerity in our genes. But now a very dangerous trend is taking place. Some highly trained crooks with evil designs are targeting our young and innocent children along with grown ups with immature mind, by ceaseless bombardment of alluring, sexentric advertisements, and sowing the seeds of unlimited desires to consume useless products. The evil advertisements by vested foreign interests or their local agents are making children addicts and hooked for life to useless but costly and harmful products. In this process these people with evil intentions have ruthlessly destroyed the Nature and its limited resources and bringing untold misery to humanity in general while catering to few Neo-rich.

I am not educating others but educating myself  to the lesson of Austerity as its me who desire to attain Pure Bliss by application of "Profit Consciousness = Want Not - Waste Not".
 
Anand G.Sharma
Mumbai / Date : 21.12.2009
This write up is based on actual incidence in my childhood when my grandfather asked me to do a calculation after my putting 1 teaspoon of sugar instead of standing instruction for 1/2 teaspoon. He was not a miser; he donated his entire wealth for noble cause to society.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years will come and go but my Perpetual Greeting will not change till my Country change for better.
 
Originally composed in year 2002 December with first stanza as:
 
New Year 2003
Let us welcome the New Year – Two Thousand and Three,
And strive to be Physically, Mentally, Economically; Really Free.
 
New Year 2009
Let us welcome the New Year – Two Thousand and Nine,
Get United, be Nationalist and with Head held high on Erect Spine.
 
New Year 2010
Let us welcome the New Year Two Thousand and Ten
They say India is going to be Great, but don't tell How and When.
What others say doesn't matter as its we who have to leave Procrastination
Its we who have to embibe Glorious Thoughts followed by our Action
And strive to make our Motherland Bharat - the Center of Attraction.
 
Freedom of Body, Mind and Soul – should be our Life's Cherished Goal,
But "Freedom is Responsibility" – which must be understood by all.
 
"More the Freedom – More the Responsibility" ; unwritten Law of Civilized Society,
Freedom to do as one pleases, is sure prescription for our own "Man-Made-Calamity".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Purpose of this message :
 
My Best Intentions are to shake and hurt hard – every  "Sleeper"  Indian's feeling,
Though I am showing only a Mirror – many are squirming; and many not be willing.
 
List is very Long – but some "Samples" are taken at random,
I am trying to be brief – because Brevity is Soul of Wisdom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our Future Prospects :
 
Arise and Awake, O My Countrymen – and Please "Do Not Pretend",
For this is our own "Final Funeral" – and "We only have to Attend".
 
Burn Negative Traits and come out of the fire – as Pure as Gold,
To Regain our Lost Conscience – which cannot be shaken or sold.
 
Must infuse your subconscious – with 40% Hosh+40% Josh+20% Aakrosh,
Right Sense is Hosh, Pro-Active Enthusiasm is Josh and Anger is Aakrosh.

 
Beautiful and bountiful is my Country – Nature has bestowed all hues of Green colour,
Those obsessed with colour Green – must protect this Country and give due Honour.

 
Beware; great Resistance will be offered – from forces Anti-National in Disguise,
Breaking facade, Snatching their masks – must march ahead all you young and wise.
 
First; stop the Deliberate Wastage – of our Time, Energy, Money and Resources,
Prosperity will follow suit – and soon we will become one of the formidable forces.
 
Conquering Deliberate Wastage will open floodgates – of opportunities for masses,
Every mind and hand will be engaged in work – and that will end conflict of classes.
 
Let Ignorance, which begets Fear – be the thing of past,
And strive to make this Dawn of Wisdom – forever to last.
 
Our Collective Energies will direct us – as an Un-diffused Beam,
Let's work to actualize all aspects – of this Very Basic Theme.
 
Lest you forget – "This Message is Not Free, at all" ; let me say,
Costliest thing is Undivided Attention – which you will have to pay.
 
On payment of   Undivided Attention – this Message will be your property,
Circulate by all means, as many times, to intellectuals only – you are at liberty.
 
If you have awaken – now it's your moral duty to wake-up the other,
Understand;  it's not one man's show – we all have to work together.

 
I am not asking for any favour – and surely neither you are doing me any,
Movement needs Co-operation – Country will remember you for years many.
 
Don't click the "Reply" button – to send reply on "Spur of the moment",
Understand, Think, Discuss – Future Shapes on What We Act in Present.

 
End of my messages put in Part-1   ; but there are many in multitude,
Some Patriotism, if induced - ask for more, in Part-2; to be continued.
 
Anand G.Sharma
Mumbai / Date : 21.12.2009
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 टिप्पणियाँ:

प्रकाशित सभी सामग्री के विषय में किसी भी कार्यवाही हेतु संचालक का सीधा उत्तरदायित्त्व नही है अपितु लेखक उत्तरदायी है। आलेख की विषयवस्तु से संचालक की सहमति/सम्मति अनिवार्य नहीं है। कोई भी अश्लील, अनैतिक, असामाजिक,राष्ट्रविरोधी तथा असंवैधानिक सामग्री यदि प्रकाशित करी जाती है तो वह प्रकाशन के 24 घंटे के भीतर हटा दी जाएगी व लेखक सदस्यता समाप्त कर दी जाएगी। यदि आगंतुक कोई आपत्तिजनक सामग्री पाते हैं तो तत्काल संचालक को सूचित करें - rajneesh.newmedia@gmail.com अथवा आप हमें ऊपर दिए गये ब्लॉग के पते bharhaas.bhadas@blogger.com पर भी ई-मेल कर सकते हैं।
eXTReMe Tracker

  © भड़ास भड़ासीजन के द्वारा जय जय भड़ास२००८

Back to TOP